What is R&A Cycles doing about COVID-19?
To Our New Walnut Creek Community,
First we want you to know: YES, WE ARE STAYING OPEN!
We know it's tough out there, but as we discussed in our recent blog post, we think everyone should keep riding! The San Francisco mayor's office has also endorsed cycling (with a few caveats) as a way to get around, if necessary, during this time.
With that said, here's how R&A Cycles is going to continue operating for the foreseeable future:
- We will be operating via APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please fill out the form below or send an email to appointmentsWC@racycles.com or call 925-433-7099
- All of our world-class products and services will still be offered, except for fittings.
- Hours for appointments will be Monday - Friday from 12-6pm.
- We are handling sales AND service. Service bikes can be dropped off (again, via appointment) and you will not need to wait around for it.
- We will be disinfecting bikes before returning them to customers.
- We will be practicing social distancing during all operations.
- Please avoid paying in cash if at all possible.
- Please DO NOT make an appointment with us if you are showing any symptoms whatsoever of C19 (COVID-19, aka, coronavirus infection).
Thank you for your support, understanding and for continuing to support our family-owned business during this time! Your safety and ours is paramount during this time. We are committed to comply with (and exceed) the best health care practices and maintaining social distancing protocols.
We look forward to seeing you, and to keeping you riding!
Stay safe out there,
The R&A Cycles Staff